Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Good thing

Lately I've been searching high and low for a sort of storage piece of furniture to hide away my hoard collection of fabric. I had quite a demanding wish list for this fantasy furniture:

- must have nice legs that raise it up off the floor
- must be sturdy
- must have a glass front, or no front at all
- would highly prefer some drawers
- large enough to accommodate all of my craft room crap
- most importantly, must be affordable. room to negotiate the above list if said furniture was under $100.

I searched the edges of the country (or at least my little town) and could not find anything.

 So I began to recite the magic mantra; good things come to those who wait.

And low and behold this beauty fell right in to my lap for $59.

 
Check, check, check, check, check and CHECK. $59, please and thank you!
 
 
I had a really bad itch to do something out of my norm to this guy.
 
You know, my light blue and white norm. Don't act like you don't notice it.
 
This color green has really been catching my eye lately. I have been drooling over this china cabinet. Inspiration, check.
 
 
It's almost finished! And then I'll show you the final product. Really I could not be more excited to get this thing done and moved in to my sewing room!
 
On another note, we got a package in the mail today with a very special t-shirt enclosed. Needless to say, my fur-babies are fighting over it, but I think I'm going to steal it for myself! ;)
 

I hope your weekend is finding you busy and creative!
xoxo, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment