Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Guest bath update

We got lucky moving into our home - it was something we could afford and every room was in immaculate shape. But to me (not my husband) it really only starts to transform into a home after I've had my paint covered little hands on every room. 

Our back guest bathroom has been taunting me for a while. I've had a vision for it but I never go back there so I forget about it. Well folks, I finally got back there.

Here it is before. Loving the rounded shower curtain rod, the marble (duh) the vanity and floor tiles. Okay. Not loving the color or builder grade frame-less mirror and light fixture.


DISCLAIMER: I've already told you photography is NOT my strength. Okay, read on.

 After a fresh coat of paint (thanks to the former frat boy at the paint store), a new light fixture (cha-ching! Thanks Joss and Main) and a frame around the mirror (super thanks to my amazing hubby) I might actually let you come over and use this room.



The paddles were brought back from the Philippines and  I just love them!


Still to do:
- make a new shower curtain ... I'm thinking some wide bold stripes will do
- hang some shelves above the toilet
- a little piece of art by the sink
- hand towel hook and, well, towel

Easy peasy. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment